- Accommodates up to 12 guests;
- 6 well-appointed suites: all furnished with 2-beds and ensuite bathroom;
- relaxing main lounge and dining area;
- games room with pool table and satellite TV;
- outdoor hot-tub;
- lodge spa, sauna, steam room, and exercise facility;
- well-stocked bar with tapped beer and automatic espresso machine (all alcohol consumed in the lodge is included in your trip);
- marine clothing dry-room;
- lodge store, featuring premium-brand outdoor clothing (Arc’teryx, Patagonia, Icebreaker, Smartwool).
at Langara Island Lodge
Eagle Lodge offers a more intimate experience than our larger Chinook building, accommodating just 12 guests in six spacious suites.
It is the perfect setting for groups interested in a private lodge experience — the facility is completely self-contained, with its own kitchen and chef, games room, and top-of-the-island views.
Couples and smaller groups are welcome to reserve space in Eagle Lodge, although available dates are typically more limited than the Chinook Lodge.