To start planning your family or corporate adventure, contact us today.
Schedule an event everyone will want to attend.
CORPORATE & GROUP RESERVATIONS
Langara Island Lodge can provide exclusive accommodations for families or corporate groups interested in a more private fishing experience.
The lodge consists of three separate facilities:
- Raven Cottage: accommodating up to six guests in three bedrooms;
- Eagle Lodge: accommodating up to 12 guests in six suites;
- Chinook Lodge: accommodating up to 22 guests in 11 bedrooms.
These can be booked separately or combined to accommodate groups from 6-40 guests.
More info and photos of each facility can be found under Accommodations.
“I’ve been coming up to Langara for 23 years now, sharing my boat with clients and employees over the years. There’s nothing I look forward to more, and each trip seems to surpass the last. Some go fishing looking for big fish and bragging rights, but when your goal is to simply have a good time with great friends, Langara always sends everyone home happy.”
“Many in the family had not fished before, but judging by the laughter and smiles on everyone’s faces after the first day, we had picked the perfect place for our family gathering. Both young and old, novice and experienced, enjoyed the spectacular scenery and wildlife. And the evenings were full of lively family chatter and wonderful food. These memories of being together will last a lifetime!”
Corporate & Family Retreats
Langara is the perfect venue for building and strengthening relationships with clients and associates, family and friends.
The amount of quality time to be shared on a trip to Langara is unmatched by any other form of vacation travel — exciting days are spent in smaller groups out on the water, followed by relaxing evenings with everyone together back at the lodge.
And having the lodge and staff dedicated to your group alone will only enhance the experience.
An Adventure for Everyone
Out on the water, our expert guides and sheltered waters will ensure that every member of your group, regardless of their age or fishing experience, has an unforgettable adventure at Langara Island Lodge.
The thrill of fighting your first salmon, once-in-a-lifetime sightings of diverse wildlife and dramatic scenery, a hike through ancient rainforest, a relaxing massage back at the lodge, are all part of the Langara experience.
- Exclusive and private use of designated facility
- Return air travel from Vancouver to Haida Gwaii
- Helicopter transfer to the Lodge
- Accommodations (double occupancy)
- All meals and beverages (including all alcohol consumed in the lodge)
- Marine clothing and all fishing equipment
- Private boats
- Care of your catch (including vacuum-packing, flash-freezing and styro-box shipment to Vancouver)